* All the usual Terms and Conditions apply. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
You can choose to book a class in two main ways:
- Attending a class on a one-off basis
- Block booking
Attending a class on a one-off basis
You can attend any class at The Radiant Hand on a one-off basis as often as you like, subject to availability. As space is limited, all one-off classes must be pre-booked and paid for in advance.
- Single class – If paying for a single class, the cost is £14 (classes of 1 hour or less), £16 (classes of 1 and a quarter hours) or £18 (classes of 1 and a half hours)
- 10 Class Pass – This gives you 10 single classes to use over 10 weeks (during term time) for £160 (£16 per class).
How to Book
- Choose the class you would like to attend
- You can check on-line or via the App, or telephone or email to check whether there is availability on any of our classes.
- Make your payment either via the website or The Radiant Hand App (at the latest two hours before your class commences) or arrange to pay cash in person (at the latest the day before your class takes place).
The Radiant Hand office is open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm, it is closed on the weekend when you can leave a message or send us an email and we will get back to you.
The Autumn Term in 2018 is 12 weeks long with one week off for half term. You can book a block of classes either for the full term (12 weeks) or for the first or second 6 week half-term.
There are 4 block booking passes that can be purchased in any combination. Each pass entitles you to attend the same class or classes each week for your chosen block of classes:
- Karma Pass – 6 classes over 6 consecutive weeks, 1 session per week £96 (£16 per class).
- Jnana Pass – 12 classes over 6 consecutive weeks, 2 sessions per week £180 (£15 per class).
- Bhakti Pass – 12 classes over 12 consecutive weeks, 1 session per week £168 (£14 per class).
- Raja Pass – 24 classes over 12 consecutive weeks, 2 sessions per week £312 (£13 per class)
How to book
- Choose your type of class pass.
- Choose the class or classes you would like to attend from the timetable and telephone or email us clearly stating your first choice(s) and an alternative choice in case they are already fully booked.
- Make your payment either via the website or The Radiant Hand App (at the latest two hours before your pass commences) or arrange to pay cash in person (at the latest the day before your pass commences).
- You will receive confirmation of your class pass booking by email.
The Radiant Hand office is open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm. The office is closed on the weekend, when you can leave a message or send us an email and someone will get back to you.
Satsang is priced at £16 or you can use a 10 Class Pass.
To book your place, please telephone or email The Radiant Hand office to see if there is any availability from 9:00am the day before Satsang or on the day itself. 10% of all proceeds from Satsang will go to a charity of choice, selected by The Radiant Hand. Our current charity of choice is St George’s Hospital Charity.