- The Radiant Hand reserves the right to make changes to our policy, timetable or pricing at any time. Changes are at the discretion of The Radiant Hand.
- Classes can be booked on-line, via our mobile app (which can be downloaded for Apple and Android devices – search The Radiant Hand), by telephone or by email.
- The Radiant Hand office is open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm for bookings. You can telephone The Radiant Hand office on 0208 682 5186 or email email@example.com. The office is closed on the weekend when you can leave a message on our answerphone or send us an email and someone will get back to you.
There are two ways to attend classes at The Radiant Hand:
- Block booking your preferred classes in 5 or 10 week blocks
- Booking to attend a class on a one-off basis
All classes are paid for in advance. There are several ways to pay for classes at The Radiant Hand:
- Paying via the website or via The Radiant Hand App at the latest two hours before your class commences
- Paying cash at the latest the day before your class or pass commences
- There are 4 passes that can be purchased in any combination.
- Each pass entitles you to attend the same class or classes each week for the duration of the pass purchased.
- Karma Pass – 5 classes over 5 weeks, 1 session per week £75
- Jnana Pass – 10 classes over 5 weeks, 2 sessions per week £120
- Bhakti Pass – 10 classes over 10 weeks, 1 session per week £130
- Raja Pass – 20 classes over 10 weeks, 2 sessions per week £220
- A class pass payment is a binding contract.
- You are bound to attend the block of classes you book.
- No refunds will be given.
- Your place on your chosen class can only be confirmed once payment has been received.
- Classes are allocated on a first come first served basis, availability on your preferred class therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- Karma and Jnana class passes can only start on either the first or the sixth week of each term.
- We are open as normal on bank holidays so classes that fall on a bank holiday will run as usual within term time.
- To book, make your payment online, via the telephone or in cash prior to the first class of the block. Inform us over the telephone or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org which class you wish to attend and if there are places available you will be booked in. We will send you email confirmation that your booking has been made and can be viewed online or offer you an alternative class.
- Karma passes allow 1 substitution class per pass purchased. Bhakti and Jnana Passes allow 2 substitutions per pass purchased. Raja Passes allow for 4 substitutions per pass purchased.
- You can substitute a class by letting us know before 5pm the day before the class you cannot attend. At the time of your substitution you must let us know which alternative class you wish to attend, the alternative class must be within the same term as your original booking.
- Block Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All classes must be paid for in advance, as outlined above.
- Any classes with availability must be booked at least 2 hours before the class online.
- Availability is allocated on a first come first served basis and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- You can check on-line, telephone The Radiant Hand office on 0208 682 5186 or email: email@example.com to see if there is any availability on any of our classes.
- If you are unable to attend a class you have booked on a one-off basis, there are several ways to cancel your place: phone or email to cancel at the latest six hours before the class (via the App or website). If you do not cancel your booking in time or you do not attend, you will forfeit the payment for the class.
- Any class over one hour that is booked on an individual basis is priced at £16, or you can use a 10 Class Pass.
- Our one hour classes are priced at £13 for a single class, or you can use a 10 Class Pass.
10 Class Pass Terms and Conditions
- When you purchase a 10 Class Pass, you will be issued with 10 Class Pass credits.
- To book a class using your 10 Class Pass credits, please see “Attending a class on a one-off basis” above.
- Ten Class Pass credits are valid for 10 consecutive weeks in term time only.
- Once your Ten Class Pass credits have expired, the remaining credits become null and void.
- Ten Class Pass credits can only be used at The Radiant Hand.
- Ten Class Pass credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Satsang is priced at £16, or you can use a 10 Class Pass.
- 10% of all proceeds from Satsang will go to a charity chosen by The Radiant Hand.
- To book your place on Satsang, please telephone or email The Radiant Hand office to see if there is any availability from 9:00am the day before Satsang or before 5pm on the day itself.
- If you are unwell or unable to attend a block booked class, you will forfeit the class.
- Bhakti, Jnana and Raja passes allow for classes to be substituted; Bhakti and Jnana passes allow 2 per pass, Raja passes allow 4 substitutions. If you wish to apply this to a class you are unable to attend you must inform us by 5pm the day before the class.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a session. This allows your place to be offered to students on the class waiting list.
- If you are unable to attend a class you have booked on a one-off basis, you must cancel at the latest 6 hours before the class. You then have 14 days to rebook a class. If you do not cancel your booking in time or do not attend within 14 days, you will forefeit your payment.
- If you are unwell or unable to attend a class due to extenuating circumstances, at our discretion, we may offer you one alternative class per term to be taken within the same or the following week that you are unable to attend. If we do choose to exercise this discretion, it will only be once per term, however this offer is not guaranteed.
- In the event of serious illness, a doctor’s letter will be required stating why you are unable to attend and a credit note will be issued as appropriate.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs cannot attend our classes or receive therapy.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to The Radiant Hand if we believe that the safety of our clients, staff or premises may be at risk.
- You are advised to arrive at least 5 minutes before your class or therapy commences. If you arrive after the class has commenced or after your booked therapy appointment time, admittance is not guaranteed and is entirely at the discretion of The Radiant Hand.
- Your personal belongings are left entirely at your own risk. The Radiant Hand, its staff and Directors take no responsibility for the safety of your belongings whilst you participate in a Radiant Hand class or therapy.
- We reserve the right to change our policy at any time.
- We reserve the right to change our class timetable for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to change our class and therapy prices at any time.
- If a change to either our policy or timetable affects a booking you have already confirmed with The Radiant Hand we will inform you in advance where possible. At our discretion we will contact to you to offer alternatives. If none of the alternative options offered are suitable, then your payment will be allocated to the next term and you will be given priority on your chosen classes.
- Should a change in price occur while you have a valid pass with The Radiant Hand we will translate the remaining value of the pass or voucher into a financial value and issue you with a credit note for that amount which can then be redeemed within the period stated on the credit note, against Radiant Hand classes or therapies. No refunds are given.
- Financial concessions cannot be made for any missed classes for any reason including acts of nature as this is beyond the control of either The Radiant Hand or the class or therapy venue.
- Therapy prices can be obtained from The Radiant Hand office.
- If you cancel your booked therapy appointment for any reason within 24 hours of the appointment time, you will pay 75% of the cost of the therapy.
- To make your first therapy booking you will need to register and provide card details. Your card will be charged 75% of the cost of your therapy if you miss your appointment or cancel on the day.
- Payment for any cancelled or missed appointments must be received before you book another therapy appointment with The Radiant Hand.
- Payment for therapies can be made in cash at the appointment or by card in advance.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between The Radiant Hand Academy of Yoga (‘The Academy’) and you as a student of The Academy. These terms and conditions apply to your application for any of our yoga courses and any subsequent matters arising from your application. They outline your obligation as a student of The Radiant Hand Academy of Yoga and our obligation to you.
1.1 Booking a Course
- Once we have received a full payment for the course you wish to attend at The Academy you will receive a letter of confirmation from us and your place is confirmed. At this stage a binding contract exists and all terms and conditions apply.
- You may pay a deposit of £100 to reserve your place on the course of your choice (subject to availability). Your place is not confirmed until we have received your full payment. We must receive your full payment at least two weeks before the start date of the course. Failure to make a full payment will result in your place being cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited.
- All course prices are subject to change. We will honour the course price as stated in your booking confirmation letter except in cases of course transfer or cancellation as stated below.
1.2 Course Transfers
- All transfers are considered on an individual basis and are at the discretion of The Radiant Hand Academy of Yoga.
- If you wish to transfer to alternative course dates, you must make a transfer request to The Academy in writing at least 4 weeks prior to the start date of the original course booked.
- If a transfer request is received less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the course, no transfers will be allowed and all fees will be forfeited.
- If the transfer request is due to a medical condition, a medical certificate must be provided alongside the written transfer request. 50% of the total amount paid will be forfeited and the balance will be transferred towards an alternative course (subject to availability). If the amount transferred is less than the required £100 deposit, an additional amount must be paid to secure alternative dates.
- A transfer fee of £45 per course must be received. Places will be confirmed subject to availability.
- Only one transfer will be allowed, thereafter all fees paid (including deposit and balance) will be forfeited.
- Fees paid (including deposit and balance) for yoga courses can only be transferred towards the cost of fees for similar yoga courses. If course fees increase during this time, you will be asked to pay additional charges.
- If we are unable to confirm a place on an alternative course immediately, the fees will be held by us for up to one year, and you will receive a written notification from The Academy confirming this. If course fees increase during this time, you will be asked to pay additional charges. Any fees not used within one year will be forfeited.
- We may at our discretion change or cancel course dates. We will notify you of any change in writing and/or by telephone. Any payments made are non refundable and may be transferred to alternative yoga courses with The Radiant Hand Academy of Yoga at our discretion.
- If you wish to cancel your course completely and do not wish to attend any further courses with The Radiant Hand Academy of Yoga the following conditions will apply:
- If your cancellation notification is received 4 weeks or more prior to the start date of the course, 50% of the total amount paid will be forfeited and the remainder of the fees will be refunded via the method by which they were paid.
- If your cancellation notification is received less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the course, all fees paid will be forfeited and no refunds given.
- If your cancellation notice is due to a medical condition and accompanied by a valid GP medical certificate we will offer you a single course transfer. Thereafter, transfer terms and conditions apply. In the case of long-term illness where your GP deems you unable to attend the course within one year of the course start date, at our discretion; we will offer a refund minus the deposit amount for the course.
- In case of failure to arrive, attend or complete the contracted course, The Academy is under no obligation to offer a transfer or refund any part of fees paid. If any fees are still outstanding, you will be liable to make the payment in full.
- Certificates are issued with your name written as indicated by you at the time of booking. Free replacements will only be issued if an error has been made and if notification is received within 1 month of you receiving the certificate. Otherwise a replacement fee of £20 will apply.
- Any changes resulting in a change of name from that which was originally stated at the time of booking e.g. marriage, divorce, deed poll, equity name etc., must be verified by legal documentation and The Academy notified immediately. If notification is received after certificates have been issued, a replacement fee of £20 will be charged.
- In the case of Change of Address, written notification must be given immediately when you know you are moving house. The Academy cannot be held responsible or liable for post going astray prior to written notification of change of address being received.
1.5 Assessments and Coursework
- All course assessments and coursework must be completed to Grade C or above for you to be eligible to proceed to the next course. If you are required to re-sit an assessment or re-submit a piece of coursework this must be done by the dates specified by your course tutors.
- The cost for repeating assessments is £35.00 for a single assessment and £65.00 for multiple assessments from any one course.
- The dates for assessment re-sits are published with the course dates. Re-sit assessments are only offered on these dates. If you cannot attend the re-sit date for your course or the subsequent course, you will be required to take the full course again and pay full course fees.
- To complete a course, you are required to attend all taught sessions. If you are unable to attend a session, at our discretion we will offer you a catch up session at a cost of £50. You will not have completed the course until you have attended the session missed and also completed all related coursework and assessments to the standard required by The Academy.
- Some courses require you to attend yoga classes taught at The Radiant Hand studio. These classes must be attended for you to complete the course. Yoga classes can be booked, subject to the terms and conditions of our Class Booking Policy below. Any yoga classes not attended within the timeframes of the course are forfeited.
- At the start of your course you will be allocated the appropriate number of classes on our online booking system and will be able to book as outlined below.
Gift Vouchers for yoga classes, therapies and shop can be purchased via The Radiant Hand Office. Please call or email to discuss your gift.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Each Gift Voucher has a specific expiry date, after this date the voucher is null and void.