What do we offer schools?
We offer a full range of yoga teaching which can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your school:
How does yoga contribute to the National Curriculum?
Yoga is an excellent way of broadening your school’s provision within the National Curriculum framework.
- State-funded schools “must offer a curriculum which is balanced and broadly based;
- Promotes the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of pupils;
- Prepares pupils at the school for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life.
Yoga covers many aspects of the PE National Curriculum.
- One of the most well known aspects of yoga is asana, or physical postures.
- Teaching yoga asana to children naturally lends itself to satisfying many aspects of the Physical Education (PE) National Curriculum requirements.