Dynamic Dalyan Yoga Retreat September 2017 – 7 or 14 nights
04/09/2017 - 18/09/2017
The Radiant Hand is delighted to be offering our popular ‘Dynamic Dalyan’ yoga retreat with the teachers of The Radiant Hand for the 9th year. Journey through each week with inspiring, creative and uplifting classes and experience the different aspects of yoga, from Dynamic to Deep Stretch and other holistic practices like Tai Chi and Chi Gong. All in a beautiful setting with sun, sea, sand and stretch….
Resort and Accommodation
‘Dynamic Dalyan’ takes place in a stunning hotel and retreat centre located amongst the picturesque foothills surrounding the village of Dalyan, Turkey. With spacious, comfortable rooms, clustered around an azure blue swimming pool, the hotel is surrounded by lush gardens and orchards, and benefits from two expansive yoga decks with bamboo screening. There is a children’s swimming pool and children are very welcome on this retreat.
The retreat centre is managed by Aygul, now a family friend, who brings her own sense of warmth and joy to ‘Dynamic Dalyan’ and provides that ever elusive personal touch. The centre is fantastically well run, with staff on hand to organise trips and excursions or to bring you drinks and snacks while you relax by the poolside. Food prepared in the restaurant has that special ‘home-cooked’ feel, as all produce is locally sourced and lovingly prepared.
The village of Dalyan is just a short walk or taxi ride away and has plenty of opportunities for shopping or just watching the world go by. The closest airport is Dalaman and we are happy to arrange your transfers to and from the hotel.
Dalyan’s closest beach is Iztuzu Beach, famous for the endangered loggerhead sea turtles. New developments are strictly prohibited in this protected conservation area, meaning everyone is able to enjoy a spectacular unspoiled beach with clear blue waters.
In your free time, why not indulge in an on-site massage or take your pick from a whole host of day trips and excursions, including a visit to the local Turkish baths, trips to Iztuzu beach, the ancient city of Kaunos or even a day trip to the island of Rhodes? Spend the day luxuriating on a private boat as you cruise around secluded islands of the Turkish Archipelago, stopping off for dips in the glistening water and mooring up in a glorious bay for an amazing freshly cooked BBQ lunch. For early risers, you can watch sea turtles sunbathing in the nearby river and for the more adventurous, you may wish to try out white water rafting and other water sports. We would highly recommend an evening cruise to Dalyan’s famous mud baths, where you can nourish your skin in the healing mud and then soak away any aches and pain in the thermal springs and baths. Enjoy an amazing BBQ dinner by moonlight, with ample opportunity for stargazing… will you be lucky enough to spot a shooting star?
- Week 1 with Geraldine Grey (Master Teacher, The Radiant Hand Academy), assisted by Amaryllis Holland runs from 4 September to 11 September 2017 (7 nights)
- Week 2 with Diccon Wilks (Master Teacher, The Radiant Hand Academy), assisted by Amaryllis Holland will run from 11 September to 18 September 2017 (7 nights)
- There will be 10 sessions of yoga per week (2 per day with 1 day off for excursions)
All prices are per person, per week and are as follows:
- Standard Sharing – £495
- Standard Single – £625
- Suite Sharing – £590
- Suite Single – £715
- Reduce your chosen price by £100 per week for someone attending but not doing yoga
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 per person per week to be paid to reserve your place, with any outstanding balances to be paid by 3rd August 2017
The cost of your holiday includes
- Yoga classes twice a day (10 sessions per week) with 1 day off per week for excursions
- Breakfast every day and 5 evening meals
- A large bottle of mineral water every day
- Flights, insurance, soft and alcoholic beverages and airport transfers are not included.
You can pay your £100 deposit online (select the ‘Courses’ tab) or via The Radiant Hand App. For more information and to arrange to pay outstanding balances, please call The Radiant Hand office on 020 8682 5186 or email email@example.com.