Sensational Spain Dynamic Hatha Yoga Retreat – September 2018 – 7 nights
01/09/2018 - 08/09/2018
Following the success of our first ‘Sensational Spain’ retreat in Tarifa, Spain in 2017, we are delighted to be returning for a third time to this stunning location. This 7 night Dynamic Hatha Yoga Retreat will be led by Geraldine Grey, Master and Master Teacher of The Radiant Hand Lineage.
Perched in a secluded spot above the cosmopolitan coastal town of Tarifa, this elegant retreat villa offers truly spectacular views, including miles of uninterrupted sandy beaches, the shimmering Straits of Gibraltar and the Moroccan Rif Mountains in the distance. There are two glorious private swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor, as well as a games room and a massage room. Free Wi-Fi is available.
Accommodation comprises spacious twin bedroom suites, the majority of which have ensuite bathrooms. Air conditioning is available and ample towels and shower products are provided.
The delicious vegetarian meals provided on this retreat are lovingly prepared, with wonderful fresh food sourced from the surrounding area. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided every day, except for one evening meal each week, when the group will eat in a highly recommended local restaurant. Tea, coffee and unlimited filtered water are available throughout the retreat.
The retreat villa is situated on the outskirts of Tarifa and the nearest airport is Gibraltar (40 minutes drive). Alternatively, Malaga is 1 hour 45 minutes away.
Excursions and Activities
There is a vast array of activities on offer in the local area, including all manner of water-sports, horse riding, shopping in Tarifa and exploring the nearby coastline or beach. There are several beachside cafes within walking distance of the villa. Massages will be available on-site at the villa at an additional cost.
There is one day off scheduled during the week which can be used for venturing further afield. Options may include a day trip to Morocco, the Baelo Claudia Roman ruins and museum and whale watching.
There is a light and spacious indoor yoga studio and a stunning outdoor yoga deck. Ten sessions of yoga will be offered (two sessions per day, with one day off for excursions) and the retreat will be led by Geraldine Grey, Master and Master Teacher of The Radiant Hand Lineage.
- Twin Suite sharing with shared bathroom – £tbc per person per week
- Twin suite sharing with ensuite bathroom – £tbc per person per week
- Reduce your chosen price by £100 per person per week for someone attending but not doing yoga
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 per person per week to be paid to reserve your place, with any outstanding balances to be paid by 1st March 2018
- The cost of your holiday includes:
- 10 sessions of yoga (two sessions per day with one day off for excursions)
- Full board accommodation including breakfast, lunch and dinner, except for one evening meal where the group will eat in a local restaurant
- Unlimited tea, coffee and filtered water
- Flights, insurance, soft and alcoholic beverages, excursions and airport transfers are not included. Return airport transfers are tbc Euros per person from Gibraltar (with minimum tbc people sharing the transfer) and tbc Euros per person from Malaga (with minimum tbc people sharing the transfer).
- For more information and to book your place on this or any of our other retreats, please call The Radiant Hand office on 020 8682 5186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org