Winter Rural Yoga Retreat 2017 – 3 nights
01/12/2017 - 04/12/2017
Join Diccon Wilks, Master and Master Teacher of The Radiant Hand Lineage for an inspiring and rejuvenating 3 night retreat in the beautiful village of Dedham, near Colchester.
Situated in the heart of the stunning village of Dedham, this beautiful 16th century timber-framed retreat centre offers spacious and comfortable accommodation has been very well cared for over the years and offers spacious and comfortable accommodation.
There is plenty of communal space for relaxing… have a chat with like-minded people, give some much needed time to yourself, or perhaps enjoy a snooze by the roaring fire.
All accommodation is on a shared basis and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Lovingly prepared home-cooked food will be provided throughout this retreat, which is offered on a full-board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner, with cake served in the afternoon).
Excursions and things to do
Dedham is surrounded by beautiful countryside, with ample opportunities for walking, cycling and boating on the River Stour. Colchester Castle is a short drive away and you may even wish to plan a visit to the coast.
Yoga takes place in a stunning wood panelled studio with high beamed ceilings. All original features have been lovingly cared for, making this a unique and supportive environment to practise yoga.
Diccon is a highly sensitive and intuitive teacher and will be guiding you on an inspiring, rejuvenating and healing journey throughout the weekend. He will be teaching Dynamic Yoga and also drawing on related healing arts including Chi Gong, Yin Yoga and Meditation.
To book your place
- The Winter Rural Retreat will run for 3 nights (Friday 1st December in the afternoon) – Monday 4th December 2017 (in the morning).
Prices per person are:
- Shared room with shared bathroom £395*
- Shared twin room with shared bathroom £495
- Shared twin room with ensuite bathroom £595
* This price is for 4 people sharing with a shared bathroom.
A non-refundable deposit of £100 per person to be paid to reserve your place, with all outstanding balances to be paid by 30th October 2017.
The cost of your holiday includes
- Full Board – vegetarian home cooked breakfast and dinner, with a light lunch and tea and cake provided in the afternoon
- 6 yoga sessions
- Insurance, travel and excursions are not included.